Captures the risks relating to business objectives, matches them with risk appetite and allows the register to be interrogated using a wide range of filters. MIMS RM is designed to enable risk management disciplines to be easily embedded within an organisation.
- Capturing the organisational (and partnership) structure and the objectives assigned to each department.
- Record risks (against each objective) and detailing its characteristics
- Identify risks according to risk appetite – impact / scope / reputation etc
- A range of ‘whistle blowing’ options may be included for exceptional risks
- Control measures and mitigating actions are recorded and action plans (and other electronic documents) may be attached
- Improving actions are allocated to individuals and automatic aide memoires are provided by email
- All risks are consolidated into a single register that can be filtered to select risks with common characteristics
- Instantaneous analysis of the focused risks according to the clients risk appetite
- A range of standard reports and a bespoke reporting wizard
- Reports may be exported in a range of formats including Excel and PDF